The Peaceful Poppies designer series paper is gorgeous and I had fun creating these cards! I used the Painted Poppies stamp set and the Painted Labels dies from the same suite along with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.


These cards was created during my Facebook live last week. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me Thursday at 7pm for my next live!

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

We would love for you to join us for our next all-day crop on Saturday February 22nd in support of H'Art Kingston. We will be at our NEW location: Salvation Army Church in Kingston, Ontario. Register by February 7th http://bit.ly/CKFeb2020Crop
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS