Happy Halloween! It's a very frightful here today with heavy rain and strong winds. We will be handing out Play-doh and Twizzlers to about 100 kids tonight, if they decide to brave the weather! This scrapbook page is my take on a sketch provided by Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine last month (above photo).

These 2 spiderweb photos have been sitting around waiting for the right stuff to happen! Do you have those photos? Either a group of photos - maybe a wedding you attended or some cool shots that tell a story - that you are waiting for the right time to scrap? I have lots of those photos! At the September Crop Kingston crop I took these 2 photos and the Monster Bash designer series paper with a goal to create a page using the sketch and borrowing some dies and stamps from my friend. I love how it turned out!

The sparkle from the Wink of Stella is very hard to catch with a camera. It was used to watercolour the word using Basic Gray and Smokey Slate ink.

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS