I used a pocket page layout from September's Crop Kingston all-day crop for inspiration to create this card. You can find inspiration anywhere! But I like sharing alternatives to my pocket pages as it shows that even if someone might not like making pocket pages they can still use my projects for inspiration. This card is a CASE of the one 4" x 6" pocket made to fit a 4.25" x 5.5" Early Espresso card base.

Watch the Facebook Live below and join me on Thu Oct 17th at 7pm EDT for my next one:

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)
https://s.tamp.in/-a5lU2

Thank you for stopping by!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS