Today's card is one I made on Thursday evening during my Facebook live. I saw the idea of using one of the splatters from the Artisan Textures stamp set from a card created by Rochelle Laird-Smith. Although I couldn't remember which splatter it was! I had 3 different splatters on blocks by the time I finally realized that it was the largest splatter that would get the effect I wanted. The splatters are stamped off onto my grid paper before stamping over the birds. This way it lightens up the ink to allow the bird image to pop. The next step was to cut out the image using the Nested Label dies and then to assemble the card. To embellish the card a bit I added 3 pearls and some Clear Wink of Stella to the birdies. The sparkle doesn't show well in the picture above but its there!

Watch the Facebook Live below and join me on Thu Oct 3rd at 7pm EDT for my next one:

Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)


Thank you for stopping by!
~ Amanda

Until September 30th Buy 3 Designer Series Paper and Get 1 FREE. Check out which Designer Series Paper packs are included here: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/200020/buy-3-get-1-free-designer-series-paper-sale?dbwsdemoid=2157916

Are you a crafter looking for some time to get away to work on your projects? Join us Oct. 25-27th at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for our annual fall crafting retreat! Make sure to register today by clicking here: https://bit.ly/2kzBYjL
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS