This moose is so adorable! Our team had an in-person holiday card swap at the team meeting on Sunday and I created this card for the swap. Now I have 7 cards for inspiration from team members that I will share them on social media soon.

For this card I decided to use the Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper. The picture above doesn't do the paper justice! It has sparkle on one side of some of the designs and coordinates with the Snowman Season stamp set and the Let It Snow Suite. But the sheet I used was perfect to give the feel of snow on the ground or falling snow. Both the moose filled image and the tree are stamped off first to give a lighter look to both. And if you saw my post last month about needing some Real Red ribbon it was for this card! I didn't have any matching ribbon so I used the Real Red Dark Blend to colour the Scalloped Lace Trim before adhering it to my card.

Supplies
Stamps: Merry Moose
Colours: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Moose Punch, Let It Snow Specialty Designer Series Paper, Pine Wood Plank embossing folder, Real Red Dark Stampin' Blend, Stitched Labels die, Scalloped Lace Trim, Red rhinestones Basic Jewels, Vellum cardstock

~ Amanda

Are you a crafter looking for some time to get away to work on your projects? Join us Oct. 25-27th at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for our annual fall crafting retreat! Make sure to register today by clicking here: https://bit.ly/2kzBYjL
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS