Hello! For July's team 3D creative challenge I created these origami sailboats. Thankfully Google search helped me find directions. The larger sailboat was started with a 8.5" x 11" piece of designer series paper whereas the small sailboat started with a 5.5" x 8" piece of designer series paper. I recommend that you use a Bone folder to create crisp folds to make it easier to fold your sailboat.


The inspiration from these sailboats was from a few projects I found on Pinterest.

Supplies
Stamps: None
Colours: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, Tear Tape, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, wooden stick

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS