On Thursday I found more photos from 2004 when my husband went fishing with a friend. I had 2 of these pics into a multi photo pocket page spread already but when I discovered the extra photos I knew it would need its own page.

The title pocket has a lot of elements on it: hooray is from the Well Written dies, Best Catch is part of a greeting from Best Catch stamp set, the punched image is the Decorative punch but I've made it smaller by punching twice, Mossy Meadow panel embossed with the Pinewood Planks folder and the Pool Party piece stamped using the Crackle Paint background stamp that kinda looks like water. To finish it off there is a Whisper White strip punched with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch and the fisherman stamped in Crumb Cake on the base of the card.

The fish is coloured with Watercolour Pencils and then the colours are blended using a Blender Pen. I ended up using Calypso Coral when colouring the fish and when I put the fish on the page the colours worked really well together. I love that Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Calypso Coral work so well together - even though when I started making this page I was not sure if Pool Party would work with anything else I had grabbed!

Supplies
Stamps: Best Catch, Crackle Paint background
Colours: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: Watercolour pencils, Under the Sea dies, Catch of the Day dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, Blender Pen, Decorative Label Punch, Well Written dies

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS