This is my second card I made using the Dino Days stamp set. I really wanted to use this dinosaur on my first card but the neck was soooo long the head was the only part that would've showed on the card! It looked silly for it to float there so I decided to create this card.

This Dinoroar Suite has designer series paper, stamp set, die set and enamel shapes! You can see the whole Dinoroar suite here: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/201008/dinoroar?dbwsdemoid2157916

Supplies
Stamps: Dino Days
Colours:  Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Black
Accessories:  Subtle Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS