Happy Christmas in July! Last week was the Stampin' Up! Incentive trip to the Greek Isles. While I didn't earn the trip it was fun to watch other demonstrators from around the world share pictures of the 2019 Holiday Catalogue. It put me in the Christmas spirit and I knew that a Christmas card would be a perfect swap card for Sunday's team meeting!

My brother gave me the Dashing Deer stamp set for Christmas last year and I believe this is the first time I've used it! When first looking at the stamp set I thought the doe and buck were one stamp but they are not, but they are perfectly sized to work together. I used the Stamparatus to stamp all my images since I was making 3 cards. It allowed me to get the stamped images to show up in just the right spot on all of my swaps.

Supplies
Stamps: Dashing Deer, Buffalo Check background
Colours: Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Gold
Accessories: Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Layering Oval dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamparatus

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS