Welcome! Thank you to those that came to my Chocolate & Cards event last night at my home. We ate mini Mars bars and Peanut M&Ms while we crafted! Today's card is one we made last night.

I was inspired from a swap card I received at my upline's team meeting this past Sunday from Vicki. She used the Free as a Bird suite for her entire card. I was going to copy her exact card, had everything cut and ready to stamp and assemble. Then when I was going to glue the designer series paper onto the card base I noticed the gulls and decided to switch up the card and use the Sailing Home stamp set instead!



Supplies
Stamps: Sailing Home
Colours: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: Smooth Sailing dies, Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper, Stitched Nested Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS