This was my swap card for a team meeting this past Sunday. I received this stamp set while in Quebec City and this is my first time using it! The card uses 2 new In Colours - Seaside Spray and Pretty Peacock.


You can download the new Stamping for Beginners brochure here: https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2019-2020%20Annual%20Catalog/Beginner%20Customer%20Brochure/201906_NEW_CUSTOMER_US.pdf

Supplies
Stamps: Celebrate with Cake (found in the Stamping for Beginners brochure)
Colours: Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, So Saffron
Accessories: Layering Oval dies, Clear Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS