A birthday card for a coworker! The 6.25" by 4.25" card was the perfect size for the four of us at work to fill out our birthday greetings. This card features new product that will be available on June 4th. The Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper is gorgeous! I fussy cut the hummingbird from that paper and used a different piece for the background. If you need a catalogue please contact me if you live in Canada so I can send you a catalogue!

Supplies
Stamps: Stitched All Around (sentiment)
Colours: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Accessories: Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper, Rhinestones, Leaf Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/4" Copper Trim, Whisper White Memories & More card bases and envelopes

~ Amand
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS