A new goal for me this spring and summer - make more scrapbooking pages, whether they are pocket pages (my favourite type) or full 12"x12" pages. I hope that you can join me either here on my blog or Facebook at www.Facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp or join me at one of Crop Kingston's all day crops.

My page today is from my camping trip in May 2007. Created this page during my Facebook live and it was very hard to not take a long time picking what I wanted to use for this layout. But I love how this turned out. Maybe I need to use a timer when I scrapbook so that I spend less time being indecisive and more time creating!

Supplies
Stamps: None
Colours: Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black, Mint Macaron
Accessories: Delightfully Detailed Memories & More card pack, Faceted Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Variety Pack 12"x12" Photo Pocket Pages

Thanks for stopping by today!
~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS