May 2007 trip to Whiteshell Provincial Park is now scrapped! Last night I printed the map of the campground we stayed in with our tent onto Whisper White cardstock. I didn't take any pictures of our campsite! I'm a little furious with myself but I am thankful for the pictures I do have. I believe the right side of this layout was one we did at a crop but I moved a few things around when I found pictures of our trip to the campground.

Second two page spread of our trip. You may recognize the right side of the layout above from a Facebook live I did a few weeks ago. The left side I kept very simple, no embellishment and no journaling to make the pictures the focus.

And the final layout for our trip. I'm going to miss the Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack when it retires on June 3. You can see all the products in the Delightfully Detailed Suite in my online store here: https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/products/21003/delightfully-detailed?dbwsdemoid=2157916

Supplies
Stamps: None
Colours: Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black
Accessories: Delightfully Detailed Memories & More Card Pack, Everyday Label Punch, Faceted Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Variety Pack 12"x12" Photo Pocket Pages

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS