There has been a buzz the last while online about the Floating Frame technique and I thought it would be neat to try it for a swap card that I needed for the team meeting this past Sunday. The technique calls for Press and Seal wrap but someone had mentioned on the Demonstrator Facebook page her idea of doing the technique without the wrap. First I cut out the frame with the Stitched Rectangle dies and then embossed it using the Seaside Embossing Folder. Ahead of time I stamped and die cut the images. Once the frame was ready I placed the image on the frame, then used my scissors to trim the pieces that hung past the edges. The images then are popped up on the Mini Stampin' Dimensionals and placed on the frame. To finish the card adhere the frame to the card base and stamp the greeting in the middle.

Supplies
Stamps: Sea of Textures, Humming Along (sentiment)
Colours: Soft Sea Foam, Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Seaside Embossing Folder, Under the Sea Framelits, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS