Onstage in Quebec City was a blast! The drive there and back was uneventful, other than rush hour traffic on Fri - that was insane! Quebec City is a beautiful spot to walk around even with the steep and tall hills. Check out my Instagram feed for some pictures of my weekend away - www.instagram.com/FromWhereIStamp.

Today I'm sharing my second swap that I made up for Onstage. I haven't looked through the swaps I received back yet but hope to share some of those within the next few weeks! Since I made 20 of these I wanted a simpler design with few layers. My Stamparatus was very helpful to creating this card quickly. The bass and the lure were stamped in Night of Navy while the bubbles were in Balmy Blue. For the cattails I coloured in the top part with a Bronze Stampin' Blend.


Supplies
Stamps: Best Catch
Colours: Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Catch of the Day, Bronze Stampin' Blend

~ Amanda

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS