Onstage Swap #1

April 13, 2019 in , ,
This card is cased from one I saw on Pinterest. The original card used designer series paper from the Holiday Catalogue so I switched it to the Wood Textured Designer Series Paper. I had a lot of scraps that were perfect for this card! I made about 20 of these cards as swaps for today's Quebec City Onstage that I am attending. Head over to Instagram to check out the excitement as I will be sharing photos of today's events - www.instagram.com/FromWhereIStamp

Supplies
Stamps: Country Home
Colours: Rich Razzelberry, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Accessories: Tin Tile Textured Embossing Folder, Leaf Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS