Welcome to a Extra Ordinary Blog Hop to celebrate new products coming in June with the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue or products that will be carrying over from the current catalogues!


Last weekend at Onstage in Quebec City was a blast! There were 6 of us that travelled the 6.5 hour drive for a weekend getaway. At Onstage there were about 450 demonstrators from across Canada and from the US as well. The above card was our make and take at Onstage. The card base is a Note Card with the new Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper covering the card front. I wanted to share a new version of this card using products I was able to order early. Demonstrators that attend Onstage have an early chance to order from a Product Purchase Premiere and I made sure to order the Come Sail Away suite!

For this card I tried to mimic similar elements from the Onstage Make and Take card. The anchor was stamped and embossed in Silver and then die cut, instead of the lighthouse I used the sailboat and the die cut rope instead of the Baker's Twine. These 2 cards would work as part of a card gift set for anyone!

Supplies
Stamps: Sailing Home
Colours: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Smokey Slate
Accessories: Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, Smooth Sailing Dies, Sail Away Trinkets, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Note Cards, Tailored Tag Punch, Everyday Label Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, Stampin Dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by today, it would be lovely if you left me a comment before moving on to visit Amber's blog.
~ Amanda
Blog Hop Roll Call
1. Amanda Farlinger - You Are Here 
2. Amber Thompson
3. Vicky Wright
4. Lisa Ann Bernard
5. Jenn Curtis Charles
6. Tricia Butts
7. Marieke Bart
8. Amanda Bates
9. Kimberley Anne Morris
10. Lisa Henderson


12 comments

Add your comment

  1. Great cards Amanda... with my favourite suite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE this set and cannot wait to get ahold of it!! TFTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rope! I can't wait to get those die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dies are so neat - I look forward to using the compass points

      Delete
  4. Fantastic Amanda. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My order just finally shipped this morning, and even though I'm not generally a fan of nautical themes, I had to get this entire collection. The crisp, fresh papers drew me in, and then I had to have all the coordinating bits! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I quick shipped my order so I could have it before Easter :)

      Delete
  6. Great card! Having the coordinating dies definitely bumps it up a notch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS