This card was one of the four make and takes from Saturday's Crop Kingston All Day Crop. In each Grab Bag was the Twinkle Designer Series Paper that was used for all name and takes. I love this paper but not the coordinating stamp set (it is cute but not something I see myself using). The punched image and the designer series paper with a sentiment from another stamp set is perfect to welcome baby!

Our next crop is Sat Sep 22 at St. Lawrence College in Kingston, On! Cost is $30. Sign up here!

Supplies
Stamps: Special Celebrations
Colours: Night of Navy, Gray Granite
Accessories: Night of Navy Solid Baker's Twine, Twinkle Adhesive Backed Stars, Layering Circle Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS