Have you tried Stampin' Up!'s Blends? I'm starting to fall in love with them. I might just have to order some. To be honest I never thought I would like them! But at the crop this past Saturday I borrowed Lisa's Blends to colour in the images for this card and wow, definitely changed my mind! If you haven't tried them yet let me know. They are on my next order so watch for more projects soon featuring them! On a side note, I also borrowed a friend's Stamparatus to line up the Thinking of you sentiment and it was perfect!. Another item I mistakenly thought I didn't need. That's on my next order too... 

Supplies
Stamps: Lily Pad Lake
Colours: Balmy Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Lakeside Framelits, Stampin' Blends: Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive and Smokey Slate

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS