Each month my upline has a creative challenge for her team. This month she gave each of us a package of pre-cut designer series paper and asked us to create 3 projects! Above is what was in my packet. What an awesome challenge! I am not a fan of pinks so I hadn't purchased this paper pack yet and it is so much nicer than shown in the catalogue! The gold accents really stand out.

Pizza box embellished with some Sale-A-Bration Shimmery Ribbon and a black embossed and watercoloured roses.

The pattern on the one piece of paper made me think of snow pushed by the wind and it's perfect as a plain card on the above pocket page! The 2 hearts were cut out of Gold Foil paper.

Interested in being part of the team? Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join! Choose $165 worth of products for just $135 AND choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets - that's up to a $132 value! Contact me today or sign up here!

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely Inside & Out, Petal Palette
Colours: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzelberry, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Powder Pink
Accessories: Painted with Love Designer Series Paper, Gold Faceted gems, Sale-A-Bration Shimmery Ribbon, Lovely Words Thinlits dies, circle punch, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS