Snowflake Decoration

December 07, 2017 in ,
A few months ago I saw on both Pinterest and something that Stampin' Up! had shared about decorating a star with similar elements that I have on this snowflake. Couldn't find a star but I think the snowflake looks even better! The snowflake is about 11" x 11", maybe a bit smaller. The JOY card is mounted on a piece of chipboard (I keep the chipboard that comes inside each of the photo pocket page zipper bags for projects like this). The size is 3.25" x 2.75".

To assemble I used hot glue. It took some time to lay it out ahead of time and then make sure that the card would sit right on top of all the elements and not cover anything. This one will be a present but I have another one made with a different type of snowflake that will hang at my house this month.

Supplies
Stamps: none
Colours: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, Large Letter Framelits, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Green Sprigs, Mini Silver Ornaments, Gold Metallic Snowflakes, chipboard from inside packaging of the photo pocket pages. Red holly berries and chipboard snowflake (both not Stampin' Up!)

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS