Day 4 is missing a photo. I had sent pictures quickly off to Costco and hoped I had gotten the right ones. But it meant that I missed sending a few.

 
Mostly I tale horizontal pictures with my phone but this month I'm trying to take more portrait ones so that I can include all 4 different pocket page designs. Saying that, the picture at the gas station was taken horizontally. I made sure to crop it on my phone so that if would work with the other portrait photos I took that day.

Supplies
Stamps: none
Colours: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Merry Little Christmas Memories and More card pack, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper.

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS