The Wood Textures Designer Series Paper is a great match for the February drab snow/dirt in these pictures. Added a piece of copper foil paper to trim the pictures and balance the snowflakes. For the snowflakes I used a piece of water colour paper and an Aquapainter with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink to create a wash on the paper. Once it was dried the snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits were cut out multiple times and adhered with the Fine-tip Glue Pen.

This is was hard memory to scrap for me. Do you have any of those? This was in 2008 and I waited until now to deal with these pictures. Make sure your memories are preserved, even if it's the hard ones. 2008 was a hard year but it's time that I get those pictures in albums and get the stories told!

Supplies
Stamps: none
Colours: Crumb Cake, Copper Foil paper, Water colour paper, Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Fine-tip Glue Pen, Seasonal Layers Thinlits

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS