More cards that I made for May's Team meeting using new product! This is the second colour combo I picked out from Stampin' Up!'s suggested In Color combinations, and this combo includes my new fav colour - Fresh Fig.

This is my favourite card that I designed. The black looks neat embossed using the Hexagon 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions folder. This card was our make and take for the meeting.

And a second card using the same colours to show how versatile this stamp set can be!

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely Inside & Out
Colours: Fresh Fig, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, Basic Black
Accessories: Hexagons 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder, Stitched Shaped Framelits, Clear Faceted Gems, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS