Fab Friday 08

December 20, 2012 in ,

It's a very interesting colour combination over at Fab Friday:
When I spied this colour combo I was still trying to finish up my Christmas cards! I wasn't sure if these colours would work for me, but I took a bunch of scraps and the way they fell onto the table together inspired this card! For the triple coloured card base I started with a piece of plain printer paper cut to 5.5" x 4.25" and they layered the 3 stripes on top of the plain paper. They run the piece through the Big Shot to create the texture.

Supplies
Stamps: Snow Much Fun, More Merry Messages
Ink: Gumball Green, Real Red, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Black Stazon On
Paper: Real Red, Primerose Petals, Pool Party, Gumball Breen, Watercolour Paper
Accessories: Blender Pens, Rhinestones, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Lacey Brocade Textured Embossing Folder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS