My husband and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on June 16th! Has it really been 10 years? Has it only been 10 years? I am very blessed to have this man in my life. I love him with all my heart.
My sweetheart created the following card for me. He had the chance to cut into some of the new 2011-2012 In Colors. The colour combo was my idea, I had 2 laid out on my stamp table the night he went to design my card and he decide to choose one of them. I think he did a wonderful job! Now I need to get down there to make my own card with these colours!


Next is the card I designed for him. He loves hunting, especially for deer, so I just knew I had to use the Nature Silhouettes stamp set. The always greeting is my handwriting.

We took a little camping trip to Charleston Lake Provincial Park the weekend after our anniversary. It was perfect weather! Here we are together on the boardwalk trail.


Since I spent so much time on this next project I thought I would share with you this picture of our wedding cake replica. Yummy Gum Drop cake with vanilla frosting and violet purple flowers.


Card Supplies
From Chad
Stamps: Short and Sweet, Always
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Poppy Parade, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White Brads, Silver Flower Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bird Punch, Fancy Flower Punch, Curly Label Punch, Designer Label Punch

From Amanda
Stamps: Nature Silhouettes, Sincere Salutations (always is hand-written)
Ink: Early Espresso, Certainly Celery
Paper: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Cork
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, 1-1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Hearts and Brackets Die, Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder

~ Amanda
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS