Satin Ribbon Roses are so cool, although I'm not too impressed with my very first rose. Next time I think I need to have a longer piece of ribbon as my rose looks kinda plain. To get the look of the satin rose I slightly melted the ribbon with the Heat Tool. Melting the ribbon took a lot longer than I thought it would.

I just had to dive into the Creative Crew Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers for today's card. The Colour Focus for May is all Neutrals with a splash of colour. First a piece of Very Vanilla card stock was run through the Big Shot and the Vintage Wallpaper folder then sponged with Crumb Cake to accent the raised images. To finish off the card I added a piece of Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon,  my first Ribbon Rose and lastly the sentiment.

Supplies
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla
Accessories: Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Brad, Wide Oval Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Heat Tool, Sponge, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder

~ Amanda
2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I think your rose is perfect! Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower, it looks like an old fashioned rose, it is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS