Welcome to my blog and December's Scrapbooking Global Blog Hop celebrating Holidays! With Christmas around the corner I pulled some pictures from December 2014 that were in pockets without the page being finished. I seem to say that a lot lately! But it's true! The pictures are printed and are waiting for me to go back and fill in the gaps with pretty paper and stamps. In January I will be working on filling in my gaps and sharing my scrapbooking journey here on my blog and over on www.Instagram.com/FromWhereIStamp. Follow me over on Instagram to see what I'm up to!

I needed inspiration for my page and had the above card sitting on my desk that I made earlier this month. It was perfect! The card design was rotated to landscape for the 4"x6" pocket and both projects use paper from the Wrapped In Plaid specialty designer series paper.

These lovely tree die cuts are from the In The Woods dies. Love how the branches can be fluffed up for more dimension!


Supplies (click on the photo to add these items to your cart)

Thank you for stopping by! Your next stop is to Sara Levin's blog!
~ Amanda
https://theartfulinker.com/scrapbooking-global-december-2019-blog-hop


Are you a crafter looking for some time to get away to work on your projects? Join us Feb. 7-9th at the Four Points Sheraton in Kingston for our annual fall crafting retreat! Early Bird pricing ends Dec 7th. Make sure to register today by clicking here - early bird: http://bit.ly/CKWinterRetreat2020

We would love for you to join us for our next all-day crop on Saturday January 25th in support of St Lawrence College Student Emergency Fund. Register before January 7th by clicking here
4 comments

Add your comment

  1. So great that your page is now finished! I love the texture on the trees and the colours work perfectly with your photos. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice “O Christmas Tree” theme, love the three-dimensional trees and the dog pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea for a pocket page and to record such precious memories. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I love your inspiration and that you carried it over to the pockets pages... Those TREES looks so beautiful <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS