Create a Halloween Scrapbook Layout

I'm not one for a spooky Halloween but I love carving pumpkins! The fun and bright colours are pulled from the Stargazing designer series paper (DSP). And you can create your own fun Jack O'Lanterns using the Pick of the Patch bundle.

It was fun to stamp the large and medium pumpkins from the Pick of the Patch stamp set using Berry Burst ink onto the Berry Burst strip. Once I had them randomly stamped in different directions on the cardstock I added the faces using Memento Black ink. I decided to leave the faces off the pumpkins stamped on the Pumpkin Pie flag piece. 

From the Stargazing DSP I picked designs that didn't look like planets. The bubbly designs made me think of potions! Or maybe sparkly lights. I needed one more design for a strip along the left hand side but the best I could decide on was the orange & pink planets design. I was able to cover up the two spots that had planet rings and I think it looks like hard candy instead of planets. Would you like to view the supply list for this scrapbook layout? Keep scrolling to find the supply list button or click here to view the list now.

Do you like carving pumpkins? Or would you use this layout to showcase your costume?


Create a Halloween Jack O'Lantern Scrapbook Page

Watch this video to see how to make this Halloween Scrapbook Layout!


This Week's Featured Product

The Stargazing Designer Series Paper comes with images of the galaxy and cosmos with bright colour combinations to mix and match. It also has several planet images in the paper that can be cut out and used for all cosmic card making occasions. This paper is perfect for any backdrop or centrepiece for your crafts—it’s bound to lead to a universe filled with possibility! This 12" x 12" pack contains 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs with coordinating colours of Basic Black, Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss, Blueberry Bushel, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Orchid Oasis, Pumpkin Pie, Starry Sky, and Tahitian Tide.



Want to make this scrapbook layout?

Click the supply list button below to see what products were used and make sure to subscribe to my email list to receive the scrapbook layout sketch here http://Subscribe.FromWhereIStamp.ca. If you’d like to order anything, just add it to your cart.

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS