Yes, it's Really Christmas Paper on an Autumn Layout

Autumn is my favourite time of year! And I take lots of landscape photos to celebrate the colour of the season. These photos might be from a long time ago (1997, it feels weird starting a year with 19 after typing 20) but they are the photos I want to remember. 

Autumn Scrapbook Layout using Joy of Christmas DSP

These pictures were taken on the Sandstone Island Trail, one of my favourites in Charleston Lake Provincial Park. My family and I used to camp on Thanksgiving weekend (Oct here in Canada). This trail was my favourite becuase it had different landscapes from a stone waterfall to a pretty birch lined path to an old farmstead home and open fields. Now that I type this out here I realize that I should add what I've written here when I create the next page for this trip. 

Close up of large trees on Autumn Scrapbook layout

In these close up photos you can see the different designs from the Joy of Christmas designer series paper used on this layout. The little bit of red design works with the leaf colours in the photos. For the photo layers I matched colours in the pictures rather than the list on the designer series paper pack like I normally do. To create the large water colour trees I used 3 ink refills, Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow, with Water Painters. The 3 colours were painted onto a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolour paper then die cut using the dies found in the Forever Forest bundle. Would you like to view the supply list for this scrapbook layout? Keep scrolling to find the button or click here to view the list now.

Close up of group of trees on Autumn Scrapbook layout

For these smaller watercolour trees all you need is a little ink and a Stampin' Spritzer filled with water. Ink up your stamp, then spritz with water, but not too much water, then stamp onto a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolour paper. Make sure that it dries before you die cut it. 


Use Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper to Create this Layout

Watch this video to see how to create the two different type of watercolour trees and how to layer this scrapbook layout.


This Week's Featured Product

Joy of Christmas designer series paper designs

Share the joy of Christmas on all your paper crafting projects with the Joy of Christmas 12" x 12"  Designer Series Paper. Hand-painted by our in-house artists, the classic watercolour art design style of this paper combines classic Christmas colours and patterns, jolly holly florals, and pieces of classic Christmas carols. Mix and match the designs with the greetings and embellishments of your choice, and create fun crafting projects! This 12" x 12" pack contains 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs with coordinating colours of Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Pebbled Path, Pecan Pie, Real Red, and Shaded Spruce.


You can find this scrapbook layout with dimensions in my 3 Fun Scrapbooking Layout Sketches. To receive the sketches sign up by clicking here or the image above to sign up to receive emails from me. Included with the sketches are directions, links to sample projects for more inspiration and alternative ideas for you to try! Whether you are new to scrapbooking or are a seasoned stamper these sketches will help you create your next scrapbook layout.



Want to make this scrapbook layout?

Click the supply list button below to see what products were used and make sure to subscribe to my email list to receive the scrapbook layout sketch here http://Subscribe.FromWhereIStamp.ca. If you’d like to order anything, just add it to your cart.

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS