How to Craft a Second Page

When we have more photos it means we can create a second coordinating layout! When I create two page scrapbook layouts one page will have the title and the second page will have journaling to give details on the date or what is happening in the photos. Today's layout is the right side of a two-page layout. 

Here is the left side layout that has the title and photos of the front of my home. These pictures were taken on the 2011 May long weekend. Usually the long weekend is for working in the garden and means summer is coming! This was the year we put in our first vegetable garden. It's so small compared to the size it is now. But if I only created the first page I would be missing the other 3 photos and journaling. 

Both layouts use the Countryside Corner designer series paper with Night of Navy and Misty Moonlight cardstock. If you would like to view the supply list for this scrapbook layout? Keep scrolling to find the button or click here to view the list now. 

From the Countryside Corner designer series paper I picked designs that had animals we see in the backyard and park behind the house. We have lots of rabbits and I've spied a fox a time or two. For some added dimension there is a Balmy Blue cardstock piece die cut with the Countryside Corners dies tucked behind the garden photo. I could've added some stamped and punched images using the Layering Leaves stamp set I used on the first page but thought it would distract from the pretty designs I chose for the layout.

Create a Second Scrapbook Page Layout to Match Using the Stampin' Up! Countryside DSP

Craft along with me as I create this scrapbook layout! Watch this video to see how the layers are put down and how to not glue your photos together.


This Week's Featured Product

Get inspired with the charming blue-and-white countryside designs in the Countryside Inn 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper. Inspired by fine china and wallpaper patterns, this paper includes gorgeous florals, woodland animals, nature, and ceramic designs. This pack of paper includes 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs and the coordinating colours are Balmy Blue, Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy.


Want to make this scrapbook layout?

Click the supply list button below to see what products were used and make sure to subscribe to my email list to receive the scrapbook layout sketch here http://Subscribe.FromWhereIStamp.ca. If you’d like to order anything, just add it to your cart.

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS