Have you found inspiration from Facebook or from someone's cards to create your scrapbook layouts?

Stampin' Up! shared on their Facebook Page the above photo of a card sketch and the card designed from the sketch. Not sure if I like the colours together: Boho Blue and Wild Wheat. Stampin' Up!  asked: How would you make this sketch your own? I scrolled past this design thinking it was just a card and I create scrapbook layouts. My mind kept thinking about this block design though as I scrolled and then, my mind turned the sketch on it's side and put photos from flying with my dad and new autumn paper into the block spots.

To embellish this layout I used trees from the Forever Forest stamp set, stamped using Pretty Peacock, then die cut using the coordinating Forever Forest dies. The die cut trees I added over the All About Autumn designer series paper were cut from Pretty Peacock and Mossy Meadow cardstock. 

Create a Grid Design Scrapbook Page

Scrapbook with me to take Stampin' Up!'s sketch and turn it into a scrapbook layout!

The All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper brings in the best elements of fall. The double-sided paper features detailed photographs of crisp golden leaves, weathered antique books, bright orange pumpkins, and organic earthy textures. The alternate sides show exquisite patterns interwoven with distressed copper foil. This 6" x 6" pack contains 48 sheets of patterned paper: 4 each of 12 double-sided designs with coordinating colours of Cajun Craze, Copper Clay, copper foil, Early Espresso, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pretty Peacock, Pumpkin Pie, and Very Vanilla.


Want to make this scrapbook layout?

Click the supply list button below to see what products were used and make sure to subscribe to my email list to receive 3 fun scrapbook layout sketches here http://Subscribe.FromWhereIStamp.ca. If you’d like to order anything, just add it to your cart.

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS