Christmas in August? Of Course, There's New Stampin' Up! Products!

It might be August but with new products I just had to create a Christmas scrapbook layout to share the new products with you! These pictures are from the big stack of 2011 photos I've been working my way through and the snowy tree picture works so well with the blue tree pattern of the A Walk in the Forest designer series paper.

After deciding to use one of my sketches, see below for details and link, the next decision was which of the 3 photos would be the bigger photo leaving the others to be cut down to 3" x 4". I really love the tree photo and almost used it as the focal image but finally decided to cut it down. The photo of vehicles on Hwy 401 showed how busy the highway was on our way to Cornwall on Boxing Day (Dec 26). It also shows what the weather was like. I like taking photos of weather and trees. Sometimes they make it onto a page, or deleted or kept to look back on later. Do you take these types of photos too? Also snapping photos on the way to an event helps me remember when we went just in case I don't snap any pictures at the event.

The colours used are my favourites listed on the package of the A Walk in the Forest designer series paper. The four colours I chose were Pretty Peacock, Old Olive, Pecan Pie and Cherry Cobbler. Pecan Pie ink was used to stamp the title "Christmas is better together". Want to view the supply list for this scrapbook layout? Keep scrolling to find the button or click here to view the list now.

You can find this scrapbook layout with dimensions in my 3 Fun Scrapbooking Layout Sketches. To receive the sketches sign up by clicking here or the image above to sign up to receive emails from me. Included with the sketches are directions, links to sample projects for more inspiration and alternative ideas for you to try! Whether you are new to scrapbooking or are a seasoned stamper these sketches will help you create your next scrapbook layout.

The stamped tree is from the Beary Cute stamp set. It's 2 stamps, both stamped using Old Olive ink then fussy cut using scissors. If I had thought of it at the time I would have added a die-cut circle behind the tree to make it stand out. And I might go back to add some stamped, coloured and fussy cut presents beside the tree. 

A Christmas Scrapbook Layout using the new Stampin' Up! A Walk in the Forest DSP

Learn how to put this Christmas scrapbook layout together using Sketch #2 from my 3 Fun Scrapbooking Layout Sketches. You'll also see what other products were included in my order from the Sep-Dec 2023 Mini Catalogue. What designer series paper or product is your favourite from my order? If you live in Canada you can request the new Mini Catalogue here: http://Catalogue.FromWhereIStamp.ca


Want to make this scrapbook layout?

Click the supply list button below to see what products were used and make sure to subscribe to my email list to receive the scrapbook layout sketch here http://Subscribe.FromWhereIStamp.ca. If you’d like to order anything, just add it to your cart. Reminder that the A Walk in the Forest designer series paper and the Beary Cute stamp set are available starting September 6, 2023.

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS