After sorting my large order of photos that arrived last week these fishing photos just needed to be scrapbooked! Sometimes you know what photos you want to scrapbook but other times you may not have either photos printed or taken yet. For either one, you can start with the scrapbook sketch. This 3 photo layout is one of my favourite to use and can be found in my 3 Fun Scrapbooking Sketches. To receive the sketches sign up by visiting http://Subscribe.FromWhereIStamp.ca.

When I spied the Let's Go Fishing Suite in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue I thought of these pictures from 2011. Even ordered the suite without even looking at what was included and I never do that! I was surprised when the suite included the Twisted Rope 3D Embossing Folder. It was perfect to add dimension to the two small photo layers. It's hard to see that it looks like rope but I love the look of the embossing folder with the Wild Wheat cardstock.

Since there were more photos from the fishing trip I decided a second layout was needed! The base layer is a neat design of what looks like a ocean map with depths listed but it's hard to read. A great base for your scrapbook layout.

The title "Good things come to those who wait" is from the Gone Fishing stamp set and stamped onto Wild Wheat cardstock with Memento Black ink. The cardstock is one of the negative spaces from the tackle box lid found in the Gone Fishing dies.

While the Gone Fishing stamp set does have a filler stamp for the fish image I decided to colour it in using Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie and Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends. There is one fish on each layout to tie them together. The colours where chosen from the colours listed on the designer series paper and are listed lower in this blog post.

Create Two Pages Using the Let's Go Fishing Suite

In this video I show you how I create the first page using the sketch and a previous birthday layout. And I gave a sneak peak on how the second page would turn out. 

You can find the first layout with dimensions in my 3 Fun Scrapbooking Sketches. To receive the sketches sign up by clicking here or the image above to sign up to receive emails from me. Included with the sketches are directions, links to sample projects for more inspiration and alternative ideas for you to try! Whether you are new to scrapbooking or are a seasoned stamper these sketches will help you create your next layout.

The Let’s Go Fishing Designer Series Paper is the "reel" deal for crafters who love to fish and people who need a fishing-themed card! This paper is filled with images of fish, nets, fishing lures, and planks. Create scrapbook layouts for the anglers in your life or add this paper to your holiday scrapbook pages. This paper also has basic designs that you can use any time, on any project. The Let's Go Fishing DSP pack contains 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs and the coordinating colours are Boho Blue, Calypso Coral, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Pecan Pie, Petal Pink, Very Vanilla, & Wild Wheat.

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS