When I saw the Christmas Gifting kit I knew I had to order it just for the deer because my husband is a hunter. Perfect for tags for his presents this year! I didn't realize the tags would also have gift card holders! 

I made one of the tags almost like the directions told me to, but left off the Baker's Twine. Having two tags not being lined up all the time would annoy me! So I glued them together using some Multipurpose Liquid Glue. It's possible that I'll add the Baker's Twine later or maybe use it on another card or a scrapbook page. As an added bonus I added some Rhinestones to the tag. Bling is always a good thing.

Each of the 9 tags have die cuts. A deer head, a tree and a star. They aren't needed for the tags so you can use them to create a card! Since Shaded Spruce is one of the coordinating colours, and is the Classic Stampin' Spot colour included in the kit, it was my first choice for the main colour on this card. I use d Thick Basic White cardstock for the card base. The white pulls the specks on the deer head. And works with all three die-cuts. 

In the video below I show you how to create the word background. Used the just for you stamp from the Christmas Gifting Photopolymer Stamp set included in the kit. Ink up the stamp with the Shaded Spruce ink and stamp the greeting multiple times on the Shaded Spruce cardstock. For this card I put the saying on an angle, made sure to stamp off the edges and spaced out where I started stamping.

Have you added this kit to your wish list yet? Not sure this kit is for you? Stampin' Up! has other kits that you can view online in my online store

How to Create Christmas Cards using Pieces from the Christmas Gifting Kit 

Learn how you can extend the use of your Christmas Gifting Kit to create one of a kind Christmas cards. Create those tags in the kit, mix and match the elements to create your own version. Then see what you can make using the leftover pieces, the exclusive stamp set and Shaded Spruce Stampin' Spot.

You’ll love the ease of gift gifting this year with the Christmas Gifting Kit! This tag and gift card holder kit is a simple way to enhance the Christmas gifting experience for you and your loved ones. Create gorgeous gift tags with attached gift cards holders so you can give your friends and family gift cards to the places they love while adding a handmade touch. 


0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS