Stampin' Up! have these amazing kits that you can assemble as designed, create your own version by swapping elements around or add-on some additional supplies to create a one-of-a-kind project! Sometimes there is product available in one of the catalogues that works really well with the kit and sometimes you just need a different sentiment to add. In my paper drawer I had some Painted Christmas designer series paper left so I pulled out the pieces and discovered a full 12" x 12" sheet of the pinecone design. Perfect to match the pinecones in this kit and for the base of my scrapbook layout.

When I first saw the Cozy & Bright kit I was unsure about the oranges. How do they fit into Christmas and with the pinecones? Then I remembered getting clementine's in the bottom of my stocking growing up. My husband and I used to do that tradition for many years. I think I'll have to find some clementine's for our stockings this year! Do you associate oranges with Christmas or did/do you receive an orange in your stocking too?

All the added elements, minus the gold Brushed Metallic Dots, are from the kit. The greenery, pinecones and red berries were fussy cut from one printed card base in the kit. And the oranges, cinnamon sticks and star anise were already die-cut and ready to use. For this scrapbook layout I used only the pieces needed to create one card in the kit. I used the printed colour step-by-step instructions to set aside only those pieces. You could use more die-cuts or another card base to fill in your layout but the designs found in the Painted Christmas designer series paper already added more to this page. The step-by-step instructions also include coordinating Stampin' Up! colours. Knowing these colours you can order coordinating cardstock or pull from your crafting stash. The colours in this kit are: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, and Pumpkin Pie.

I think I was overtired when I stamped the sentiment as the puny sentiment made me giggle way to hard! Orange you glad it's Christmas! And it makes me want to make a simmer pot with cranberries, oranges and cinnamon. I'll have to go shopping for supplies.

How to Create a Scrapbook Layout using the Cozy & Bright Kit

The Cozy & Bright kit helps you make warm and pretty cards with oranges and cinnamon images. In this video I share how you can use one of the 12 cards along with some Painted Christmas designer series paper and cardstock. (I forgot to add the gold embellishments from the Brushed Metallic Dots onto the layout but added them before taking the photos shared above.)

Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need to make 12 festive cards. Wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year with classic pine, cinnamon, and orange designs that will warm any heart. And the gold foil details add that special something to these seasonal designs. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love!



0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS