Are you a new stamper or someone who is still building their crafting stash? In this blog post I share a few tips on what products you should have in your crafting stash. These are a few items I use every time I create:
  • Simply Shammy - needs only water to clean your stamps
  • Tear & Tape Adhesive - just rip off the amount you need
  • Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
  • Rhinestone Basic Jewels - a pop of sparkle is sometimes needed on your card
But don't forget about picking out your favourite stamp set! If you need a stamp set and are having issues picking which one, a good place to start is with a stamp set that coordinates with a punch. For my card I've used the Flowers of Friendship stamp set and the Flowers & Leaves Punch.
Although this stamp set and punch coordinate together, they are not bundled for savings anymore. They were available in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue as a bundle but some bundles are retired when the stamp and or punch carry over to the next catalogue. Purchasing bundled stamp sets and punches together you save 10% versus purchasing the 2 products separately. You can view the currently available bundled stamp sets and punches on my online store by clicking here.
A close up of the flower. To create the flower you'll need to stamp the smaller flower once and the larger flower three times. Then punch using the Flowers & Leaves Punch. Once stamped and punched layer them on top of each other and add some stamped and punched leaves to the back. To finish the flower I've added a Rhinestone for some sparkle.

If you would like to learn how to create this thank you card watch my video from my YouTube channel. Each week on Thursdays and Saturdays you will find tutorial videos from me posted to my YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe to get notification when a new video is posted!
 
Until May 31, 2022 when you purchase the Starter Kit you receive $91.25 worth of 2022-2024 In Color products for free! The starter kit is $135 but you choose up to $165 worth of product and includes free shipping. The products I've used in the video to create today's card add up to $165 and are my suggestions for those wanting to start stamping and paper crafting.

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Would you like to learn how to create quick and fun cards? Receive a free card tutorial using the Abstract Beauty Suite including the Hello Beautiful stamp set when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
Stampin' Up!'s New 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue is available! Download the Canadian PDF version of the catalogue here: http://Annual.FromWhereIStamp.ca or request a paper copy of the catalogue here: http://Catalogue.FromWhereIStamp.ca.
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS