Ever looked at the designs in a pack of designer series paper and knew you could create a beautiful bouquet? It's one of the reasons I purchased the Hues of Happiness designer series paper (DSP). Another was the backside of the DSP sheets. The rainbow and colourful designs are very pretty. And it has one of my favourite purples in it, Gorgeous Grape! Figured that if I didn't want to use many of the flowers I could at least use the opposite side for my projects. 
I fussy cut the flowers from two different sheets using my Paper Snips. First, I cut carefully around the blossoms that I would likely use for my bouquet then trim the extra white piece off each flower. The Hues of Happiness DSP is part of the Hues of Happiness Suite and there is a die set, the Blooming Happiness dies, that, I believe, will cut out at least some of the flowers if not most of them. Whenever you are cutting blossoms from a sheet of DSP, I would suggest cutting more than you think you need and as this pack has some greenery images prep some of them as well. Once you have enough blossoms cut, layer them on your card to see how to put the puzzle together. 
Can you image giving this card to your mom for mother's day or maybe a close friend who needs a pick me up? Leave me a comment on who you think would love to receive this card.
The colours used in the DSP are: Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pool Party. 
Stampin' Up!'s New 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue started today! Download the PDF version of the catalogue here: http://Annual.FromWhereIStamp.ca or request a paper copy of the catalogue here: http://Catalogue.FromWhereIStamp.ca.


Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Would you like to learn how to create quick and fun cards? Receive a free card tutorial using the Abstract Beauty Suite including the Hello Beautiful stamp set when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS