Are you dreaming about summer weather? Today was absolutely gorgeous near Kingston, Ontario. High of 17 degrees Celsius and we had the windows open. Even had our 1st campfire tonight before I watched the season finale of Outlander. Summer vibes was why I purchased the Kite Delight stamp set. This stamp set makes me think of green open fields, bright blue skies and white puffy clouds. A perfect summer day! 

The stamp set is paired with the New Horizons designer series paper (DSP). I used the blue/purple/pink design but there are other designs that would work too. Green for rolling hills and blue for bright skies. The design I chose had a twilight feel. It also uses my favourite colour purple!
The Kite Delight stamp set can be found in the Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue and is available to purchase until June. The card I've made shows how you can create a fun card showcasing the pretty kite images. I love that this stamp set includes a sun and a cloud. You could create a project using those two images and a greeting. Maybe the string of stars could be used as a string of lights? What else can you think to use this stamp set for?

Interested to learn how to create this card? On Thursdays and Saturdays I share tutorial videos on my YouTube channel. Watch today's video below or head over to my channel to subscribe.


Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

Would you like to learn how to create quick and fun cards? Receive a free card tutorial using the Abstract Beauty Suite including the Hello Beautiful stamp set when you sign up to receive my emails. Sign up here for free: http://subscribe.fromwhereistamp.ca
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue retirement list is here! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. This selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last. View the list online: http://retiring.FromWhereIStamp.ca
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS