The weather here in Southeastern Ontario is currently not snowy or cold. It's the middle of October and I still have the A/C on! Not that it would be snowing but I'm hopeful that the weather stays warm that I might be able to harvest some more yellow beans from the garden before the frost kicks in. This was my reaction to uploading this picture to my blog today. What am I doing sharing Christmas cards when it's so nice outside? The main reason is to inspire you for what products you may want to craft with for the upcoming holidays as there are only 74 days to Christmas. Deep breath! 
The Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper has silver accents on 6 of the designs. Each of Stampin' Up!'s designer series papers have 12 sheets, 6 designs, 2 of each design.

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS