Welcome to October's Colour Combo blog hop! Our colours for today's hop are Coastal Cabana, Basic Gray and Real Red. My first thought was to create a Christmas card using the Penguin Place stamp set but my nephew loves penguins and I needed a card just for him!
What do you think of Real Red for the beak and feet? I debated using an orange instead but wanted to stick to the colours of this challenge. The feet were stamped on a scrap piece of paper to lessen the strength of the ink. 
 
Next up you can visit these other blogs to see what they are sharing with us today:
  1. Elisabeth Pirolt (AT)
  2. Natalie Albers (D) 
  3. Amanda Farlinger (Canada) You are here!
  4. Cheryl Taylor (UK) 
  5. Mo Rootes (UK) 
  6. Sonja Kindler (D) 
  7. Tricia Butts (USA) 
  8. Verity Pursglove (UK)
  9. Annette Elias (NL) 

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda

3 comments

Add your comment

  1. Cut card Amanda, I love the adorable little penguin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card!
    Best regards from the Baltic Sea
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS