Hello and welcome to July's Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop!
The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin kit is gorgeous and I'm loving the outdoorsy designs! The cards in this kit are a three fold design. You can use them as designed or trim off one of the folded pieces to use with some additional cardstock.


The card on the right side was created using the kit as designed and the card on the left I cut off one of the panels then added some Garden Green and Granny Apple Green cardstock. Watch the video below to learn how you can create these two cards.

After creating those cards I thought of camping at Charleston Lake Provincial Park because of the trees and camper images. A good excuse to stretch the kit to create a scrapbook layout! I searched through my pile of photos and found these from our 1996 fall trip. Thanksgiving long weekend camping was one of my favourite things to do with my family growing up. Autumn is the best time of year with cooler temps and colourful leaves. 
Here is a close up of the layout showing the stamping.

Stop by and say hello to the other blog hop participants listed below:

Want a sneak of next month's kit?
To receive next month's kit directly to your door sign up using this link: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916 or you can add one of the prepaid options listed below to your next order:
Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

Sign up for my email list and receive the Flowers of Friendship Punched & Pieced Tutorial for free:  https://forms.aweber.com/form/47/1042252847.htm

2 comments

Add your comment

  1. Love your alternatives. Like you. I agree these cards can really add to a scrapbook layout with camping photos. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS