Hi there! Welcome to May's Pretty Cards & Paper Blog Hop. Our projects today are created with either the Pattern Party designer series paper or any of the packs that were available during the preorder. 
The Pattern Party designer series paper can be found on page 171 in the Annual Catalogue and is a hefty pack of paper with 48 sheets! This pack of designer series paper is not one you can order but can earn for FREE! 
I love this pack of DSP as one side is black and white making it perfect to accentuate the other designs or to colour in. Then the opposite side of each piece is a colourful pattern! Today's cards show off my favourite designs from this pack.
Did you notice the sentiments? They are from the Lighthearted Lines stamp set. The second one makes me think of my Grandmother and her advice: "don't ever get old" along with a line from Star Wars - Return of the Jedi "It's a trap!". The sentiments in this stamp set are quirky and fun. A great addition to your collection.
Interested in earning the Pattern Party designer series paper FREE and connecting with some friends to do some virtual crafting? Stampin' Up! is offering additional host rewards of $30 with qualifying orders. Connect with me to secure your spot on my calendar today.

Next up you can visit these other blogs to see what they are sharing with us today: 
Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
1 comment

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS