New products alert! The 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue is gorgeous and filled with some lovely items. I look forward to sharing with you what we can create using these awesome products. One of the items I'm excited to share are the new In Colors and my card today shows 3 of these colours together.
To create this card stamp the main line image floral image using black ink. Next you'll need to stamp the flowers using Pale Papaya ink onto Pale Papaya cardstock. After stamping the flowers use the Flowers & Leaves punch to punch them then cut out those flowers up a into 4 pieces using Paper Snips. Glue the petals over the floral line image your stamped earlier. Repeat this process with the leaves using the Evening Evergreen In Color to create this eye catching design. Need to see how I did it? Watch me create this card over on Instagram! While you are there make sure to follow me to keep up to date with new Reels.
When you purchase the Flowers of Friendship stamp set and the Flowers & Leaves punch together as a bundle you save 10%. Punching stamped leaves and flowers is easy with a coordinating punch!

Product List - click on any of the pictures below to be taken to my online store to pick up the supplies you need to recreate this project.
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS