When looking for inspiration on what to do with a stamp set I will head over to Pinterest and search the stamp set name. There were a few cards I discovered for ideas to create this one. Using Just Jade and Misty Moonlight to create the dimension of going deeper into the ocean. The Misty Moonlight designer series paper was cut to 4" wide and then ripped at an angle to create the waves. Before gluing them to the card I used the Misty Moonlight ink to darken the ripped edges for added detail. In between a few of the layers there are strips of ripped Silver Foil sheets. I'll send this card out to my next customer order to thank them and brighten their day. Can you think of anyone you could send this card to?

Product List

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

If you love great deals, our Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay. Some items have sold out. See all the deals here: https://www.stampinup.ca/categories/sales-specials/last-chance-products-sale?dbwsdemoid=2157916

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS