Did you see my video that I shared over on my Facebook page on Sunday where I talked about how to use my online store to search by colours? Slip over here to view it: https://www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp/posts/10157568087381611. The 2nd part of the video shows how I searched for the pattern paper and then searched by Pool Party. My card today uses one of the pattern paper packs I found during the search - the Whale Of A Time designer series paper. At first glance the Whale Done stamp set doesn't look like a Valentine's Day kind of stamp but it have this awesome saying "My Love for you is bigger than the ocean" and the cute little heart stamp that fit so well for this theme. The jellyfish were stamped twice, once in Coastal Cabana and the second time with Pool Party.
 
This week the projects, starting with Sunday's post, I'm sharing with you all have one thing in common? Any ideas on what it could be? Stick around for Thursday and Saturday's posts to have more clues! Would love for you to leave me a comment if you've figured it out already.

Product List
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 

0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS