Merry Christmas Eve friend! One more Christmas card to share with you before the big day. This card features the Christmas Means More stamp set and the 'Tis The Season designer series paper. Using a colour not listed on the designer series paper is a great way to make your image or sentiment pop! On this card I've used Rich Razzleberry. And do you see those Iridescent Pearls? They are green or purple or blue depending on the light! A great edition to this card.
 
The saying on the card reminds me that my mom loves watching It's A Wonderful Life every Christmas. My favourite Christmas movie is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. My husband and I watch it while decorating the tree. Leave me a comment below with your favourite seasonal movie or TV show!

Product List
Thank you for stopping by and a blessed Merry Christmas to you! ~ Amanda 






0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS