One of my favourite stamp sets from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue is the Nothing's Better Than stamp set. It has chocolate and cookies! Two of my favourite things 🍫🍪

You may not recognize this stamp set. This is the oldest stamp set I have in my stash! The very first stamp set I bought. It's called Paint Prints and it's from 2005 but I bought it used in 2007. What is your oldest Stampin' Up! stamp set in your collection? Leave me a comment below! The colours used on this card are: Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather and Very Vanilla. 

These cards were created during my Facebook live last week. The video is below if you missed watching it. Join me this Thursday at 7pm for my next live! https://www.facebook.com/FromWhereIStamp
 
Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda 
 

Join us on Dec 5th for our next Crop Kingston Virtual Crop using the Playful Patterns designer series paper! Choose from our Card To Go Kit, Scrapbook To Go Kit or Virtual Crop Access Pass! Each option includes a PDF of the card & scrapbook projects along with access to our exclusive Facebook group where we will share live videos, additional ideas using the products and more! The Card and Scrapbook Kits To Go include cardstock, embellishments and product needed to create the projects. Registration closes November 22nd. See more here: https://www.facebook.com/events/3188921181166135/

December's cute and cuddly Beary Comforting 🧸 Paper Pumpkin Kit is designed to uplift your loved ones! With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Sign up for this adorable kit by Dec 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Nov 25th starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Heartwarming Hugs designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS