The Merry Moose bundle has returned in the new Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalogue and I so love that its back! This was my favourite stamp last year and I still love it. This was one of the 4 cards I shared during my August Online Workshop and also features the Forever Greenery designer series paper.

Thank you for stopping by! ~ Amanda
Join me for a free Online Workshop on Tue Sep 22nd starting at 7:30pm! Creating and sharing projects using the Plaid Tidings designer series paper. Join me over on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/266053647891781
As the autumn season approaches, prepare to celebrate with the September Paper Pumpkin Kit! There’s so much to love about fall - some love the haunts of Halloween, many love the time to give thanks, and others love the changing colors and cooler temperatures. Whatever you love most about fall, September’s kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way! Sign up by Sep 10th: https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-ca/sign-up/?demoid=2157916
0 comments

Add your comment

Thank you for stopping by today! If you see something you like leave me a comment.

© From Where I Stamp by Amanda Farlinger · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS